Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Geocacher

Somehow it has been over 2 weeks since I posted something here-- so sorry to our out of state family!! Addison is getting out more and more. Tim has even taken her out geocaching a few times. In the pics below.. they went down to New Richmond. She will do anything that is outside. We try to go out in the stroller everyday, she loves to pull out grass, she "helps me" water the flowers which ended up getting us both soaking wet!! She is such a happy baby and we usually have a giggle fest in the evening when she thinks absolutely everything is funny.

Tim also just took her outside to be my motivation on a late evening run. I did way better than I thought I would do, but Tim is still a WAY better runner than me!!


Geocaching with Daddy


She is so content with books. She will empty the whole basket EVERY morning!


Addison and Grdma Sall at the Sandy Pines waterpark (not sure if I posted this before)
She LOVES Grdma Sall!!!

Crazy hairs and cute pink jam jams!!


My running inspiration :) (Tim pushed her and walked because our jogger stroller strap is broken)

1 comment:

  1. I love that Tim takes her geocaching already! She'll be a pro in no time, and then she can come find some caches in Seattle. :)

    ReplyDelete