Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another great report!

Yesterday Addison, my mom and I ventured out once again to see the eye Dr in GR. She does so well taking all the drops and having her pupils dilated. All the bleeding in her retinas is gone!!! Her blood vessels have also continued to mature but have not quite grown out to the edges of her retinas. So we have to go back to see him in 4 weeks. If all checks out well at that appointment, we don't have to go back until mid spring of 2012!!

Addison also continues to eat like a champ.... well... volume-wise. We have her up to 70mL every 3 hours and at night she usually wants a little extra. She likes to take her time eating and burping which makes for longer feeding times. I think she just likes to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy (or Grandma Sall)!!

Just a few more pics to show... seems that she is changing everyday!!
I will try again later... keep getting error messages and it won't let me load them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment