Monday, September 19, 2011

2 month Im's

Had to take Addison in to the Dr's office today for her 2 month immunizations. She drank her rotovirus immunization like a champ and got 3 shots in her little thighs. The nurses were surprised how strong she is for how small she is. What can we say... she is a fiesty little girl and that is why she is doing so well!! She has been a bit irritable today and extra cuddly. It forced Mommy to have a day on the couch holding Addison instead of working on some sort of project throughout the day. It was great to spend the extra time with her since I have to go back to work on Sunday.

Here's Addison cuddling with Daddy and her baby monkey :)


1 comment:

  1. oh I hate immunization days. They make me want to cry as much as my kids do. But glad to hear she is still doing so well and being so feisty.

    I thought of you today. Went to grab the planter from my boys' gravesite and saw Landon's headstone. Glad to know that they are all above us having a good time even though i'm sure we would both rather have them here in our arms.

    ReplyDelete