Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy Wins!!!

Our little curious monkey is always up to something!! Lately, she would rather play ALL day than take naps. She was clearly tired and I had a lot to get done around the house. I was tired of trying to get her to sleep because she was just not giving in. Because she HATES when I leave the room, she generally goes with me everywhere throughout the day. The Early On nurse says her attachment is a good thing and she is actually ahead in her emotional development (I know that sounds funny!).

Long story short.... I put her in her stroller and pushed her around the house. We made 3 good laps around my 2000+ square feet and she passed out. I successfully got her out of the stroller and into her crib for a lovely afternoon nap so that I could do my house work. :)


I don't know why... but she had to hold on to the side tabs (they hold her car seat on) while she rode. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment