Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another productive day!!

We are so encouraged after our night time phone update. The Dr. saw her this afternoon after I left and he increased her feedings to 28mL every 3 hours! I had tried to bottle feed her while I was there at lunch time but she only drank 2mL out of the 24mL :(. Apparently she sleeps all day and is awake all night.... super! The nurse was able to bottle feed her 8mL at her 9pm feeding which is the best she has done in a long time!! She mentioned there might be a smaller nipple to try and she might be able to eat even better. I wish I had known that because I would have suggested it last week!

Her weight is up to 3#2oz!!! Her bilirubin came down from 8.9 yest to 8.3 today. She should continue to trend down and be safe from going back under her phototherapy light!! :)

We continue to ask for prayers that she will keep gaining weight and start taking more of her feeding from a bottle and putting less through her NG tube.

Here is a pic of her awake!! Also one with Daddy's hand on her head (which always settles her down) ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment